Sunday, May 23, 2010

Others Feel Cheated by Lost Too

RT @jasonegan: EXTREMELY disappointed in the finale of Lost. Six years of watching something down the tubes. #lostfinale

  1. RT @rorystone: I'm all LOST about my feelings for LOST. #LOST#LOST #LOSTFINALE
  2. RT @yarbs83: wasn't feeling the #lostfinale at all :( such a bummer after so many years

  1. RT @buyucu_kadin: So...what about all the answers we were promised? Weak! #lostfinale
  2. RT @alrightthats: OmG i can't believe at the end of #LOSTeveryone turns into a Mr. Potato Head! #lostfinale
  3. RT @calippop: coño! el perro! #lostfinale

tunderwoodILIt was a long con, as Sawyer said. But a good one. #lostfinale

Dave_RushRT @davidonlost: I wonder what percentage of those who did not like the #LOSTFinale are in the "I need these specific questions answered" camp.

J_Lea9812Haha i watched the #LostFinale today... but ive never watched an episode of it a day in my life before that!

IAmDavid13My head is still spinning from the #lostfinale

8090 more results since you started searching. Refresh to see them.

Posted via email from Romans155.com

No comments:

Post a Comment