Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fruit Ninja HD for iPad (App Review)

Fruit Ninja HD for iPad (App Review)

Fruit Ninja is a highly addictive application that has been out for the iPhone / iPod Touch for quite awhile, but never on the iPad. This is easily one of my top 5 favorite applications for the iPhone, maybe even my top application, so I was very excited to hear that an iPad version came out. 

The iPad version is called Fruit Ninja HD and is a bit pricy, and at $4.99, I'm sure a lot of you might not buy the application. I was a little disappointed myself it was so expensive, but iPad apps are usually more expensive than iPhone apps.

The iPad version of the application has everything the iPhone version has - there is classic mode and zen mode, the dojo, openfeint, etc. There is one new feature, though, and this is that there is multiplayer mode. In multiplayer mode, you can choose between multiplayer class and multiplayer zen.

HAHAHA


LOL

Visit Daniel @ http://DearDanielim.info


Posted via email from Romans155.com

No comments:

Post a Comment